As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Aloe Vera Live Indoor Plant Ships in Grow Pot, 10-Inch Tall, Green #adCosta Farms #ad
- These sun-lovers grow best in a sunny window. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
Great addition to modern and contemporary decor; Perfect for desks, credenza cabinets, tabletops, and more. The aloe vera plant is known for its cool Gel inside of its thick, toothed leaves.
To help with drainage, these containers do have hols. Each plant ships in a 4-inch diameter grower pot. Height at shipping is approximately 10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Drought tolerant, only needs water once every two to three weeks.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
2. CTS Air Plants #ad
Live Aloe Vera Succulent Aloe Barbadensis 5"-6"+ Aloe in 2.5" Pot #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- We pack expertly and guarantee live arrival. Order as many plants as you like for one low shipping rate. Approximately 5-6" bottom of pot to top of plant. Comes in a 2.
5" green pot with our own premium succulent soil blend. But can be larger. Great for landscaping. Medicinal. Perfect for planting indoors or out. Great for gifting! aloe vera succulents do well in your garden, on a patio, or in a sunny window.
We ship fast, usually within 24 hours of ordering. The succulents will ship directly from our greenhouse to your door. Our plants never sit in dark warehouses. Shipping is automatically combined. Live aloe vera aloe barbadensis 5"-6"+ aloe in 2. 5" pot. We also include an extended guarantee for 30 days from delivery! Comes with a fREE color postcard with care instructions.
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Live Aloe Vera Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Shop Succulents Standing Collection Hand Selected, Single #adShop Succulents #ad
- Choose cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, or perlite. If aloe begins to smell, then it’s rotting. Watering needs | water your aloe vera every 2-4 weeks. Don't over water.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Dark, transparent spots or crimping at the base of the leaves are also signs of too much water. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Fertilizing needs | fertilize aloe plants once a month from Spring until late Autumn. Needs soil that drains, pumice, so regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Soil | sun | potting | needs bright light - do best in south- or west-facing windows. Included in purchase | 1 mature aloe vera plant.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Non-GMO, Kitchen, Office, 3" Pots Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Grown in the USA, Good Fortune, 3 Different Aloe Plants, Attracts Zen, Luck, 9GreenBox, Easy to grow/Hard to Kill!, Table, Desk #ad9GreenBox #ad
- For the offsprings of aloe Plant, cultive the tiny plants that comes off from the main one and put them in new pot. Benefits and usage of Aloe vera is uncountable, can work as medicine and natural beauty remedies. A good plant to keep in indoor and outdoor.
Requires to be fertilized during its growing season and should be repot into a large and sturdy pot. Aloe vera, when sustained with its enough growing conditions usually blooms in summer time. Cactus soil will work for allow and you can put pebbles at the top of the soil.
9greenbox 3 different aloe plants - easy to grow/Hard to Kill! that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 3. 25'' size pot. Remove offsprings and put in a separate pot. You can also prune the roots of your aloe in the gentlest way that you can.
Use knife or scissors in trimming or removing the damage leaves, be careful in doing this step as it may affect the other healthy leaves. The usual color of its flowers are yellow, a common flower color for aloe plants. Growing an aloe plant - growing an aloe plant requires indirect sunlight should be watered deeply but, it is only needed when the soil is dry. Aloevera plant - known for its agricultural and medicinal use.
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
Aloe Vera -Juice Medicinal Tropical Plant Live 6'' pot From Jm Bamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Known as the medicine plant. Natural Healer. Water when dry. Full sun. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Easy to grow.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Aloe Vera Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Natural Disinfectant/Sanitizer, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This perfect beginner plant is in a 6" container measuring 8-10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; likes bright sunlight. Aloe thrive on neglect, sooth skin, are drought tolerant, and are one of the easiest low maintenance houseplants to grow on your home or office desk.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, help you sleep, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Aloe vera is a very popular clumping succulent know for the medicinal healing and sanitizing properties of the gel inside its tubular stalks. Indoor or outdoor, they are beautiful and easy to care for; ideal plants for shelves, and counters in the dorm, home, tabletops, office, or garden.
7. Succulents Online #ad
Blue Elf Aloe Vera Plant / 2.5" Pots / Easy Care! 1 #adSucculents Online #ad
- Care guide: a free care guide will be included with all orders to help you properly care for your plants. Includes: 1 aloe 'blue elf' Plant in 2. 5" pot same as plant pictured.
Fast shipping: aloe succulents are expedited to make sure they arrive healthy and in a timely manner. Easy care: requires minimal care and very hard to kill! Home/garden: perfect addition to your house or garden, these plants are very tolerant.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
Small Aloe Vera, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Aloe vera, a common flower color for aloe plants. Aloevera plant - known for its agricultural and medicinal use. Also known as the ''wonder plant''. A short-stemmed plant that is estimated to grow up to 60-100 cm in height. Cactus soil will work for allow and you can put pebbles at the top of the soil.
For the offsprings of aloe Plant, cultive the tiny plants that comes off from the main one and put them in new pot. Requires to be fertilized during its growing season and should be repot into a large and sturdy pot.
Benefits and usage of Aloe vera is uncountable, when sustained with its enough growing conditions usually blooms in summer time. The usual color of its flowers are yellow, can work as medicine and natural beauty remedies.
Use knife or scissors in trimming or removing the damage leaves, be careful in doing this step as it may affect the other healthy leaves. Pruning an aloe plant – maintain the size of your aloe plant by removing the damaged and excess parts, by doing this you can provide your aloe a healthy growth that it needs. You can also prune the roots of your aloe in the gentlest way that you can. Proudly homeGrown 9GreenBox. Remove offsprings and put in a separate pot.
9. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Clean Air-O2 For You Live House Plant Collection 4-Pack, 4-Inch, Green, Assorted Foliage #adCosta Farms #ad
- Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly. Blooms will develop within a couple of weeks. The costa farms clean air plant collection includes four plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants.
Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message. The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies.
To help with water drainage, these containers have holes.
Height at shipping is ranges from 10-15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability. The peace lily not arrive with blooms. Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch grower’s pot; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
10. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hedgehog Aloe Easy Care Succulent Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, help you sleep, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Aloe thrive on neglect, are drought tolerant, sooth skin, and are one of the easiest low maintenance houseplants to grow on your home or office desk.
Indoor or outdoor, tabletops, office, and counters in the dorm, home, they are beautiful and easy to care for; ideal size for shelves, or garden.
This blue-green aloe flowers once a Year with Show-stopping fire-red and yellow flowers on tall spikes. This clumping succulent form of blue-green Aloe Vera flowers once a year with stunning fire red and yellow flowers on tall spikes. This perfect beginner plant is in a 6" container measuring 8-10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; likes bright sunlight.