As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Walnut, TDM0742, 5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade, Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, Wood Handle #adShun #ad
- 5-inch nakiri knife by shun. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Premier 5. Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables.
Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips. Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Premier Grey Nakiri Knife, Handcrafted in Japan, 5.5 inch VG-MAX Steel Blade #adShun #ad
- This beautiful knife is perfect for processing vegetables of all kinds. Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. Vg-max cutting core; the latest in the vg line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16 degrees each side.
Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips. Handcrafted by Shun in Japan.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- With its pakkawood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, the 6. 5-inch classic Nakiri Knife makes a durable, revolutionizing mundane tasks. A traditional japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6.
5” blade made from shun’s proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The nakiri knife is part of shun’s classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool.
Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap. Swift, dicing onions, sharp and clean, the classic nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, slicing tomatoes, chopping peppers, peeling potatoes, trimming celery or paring avocados.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Shun #ad
Black & Premier Paring Knife, Wood Handle, Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, 5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade, TDM0742, 4 inch, VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle #adShun #ad
- Product 1: hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Product 2: features layered steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese.
5-inch nakiri knife by shun. Product 2: handcrafted paring knife traditionally used for slicing and coring, as well as adding decorative touches to vegetables with precision. Product 1: features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese.
Product 1: featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables. Product 2: hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip. Product 2: vg max cutting core is wear resistant, corrosion resistant, and holds a fine, sharp edge. Product 1: premier 5.
5. Shun #ad
Shun Premier Blonde 5.5" Nakiri #adShun #ad
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core. Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture. Vg-max cutting core; the latest in the vG line of super steels; wear resistant, holds a fine, corrosion resistant, sharp edge; 16 each side.
This beautiful knife is perfect for processing vegetables, fruits, and foods of all kinds. Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting.
6. Shun #ad
Rustic Heritage Finish; Full-Tang Construction for Optimal Control; Tagayasan Wood Handle, Shun Kanso 6.5-Inch Hollow-Ground Nakiri; Japanese Vegetable Knife; Razor-Sharp, High-Performance Steel Blade #adShun #ad
- Give the gift of perfection and precision, artisan, cook, graduate, student, grandparent, couple, baker, host, dad, a gift that will delight and inspire the chef, hostess, mom, newlyweds and more.
Hollow-ground indentations along base of blade help food release more easily; dice onions, chop salad ingredients, mince herbs and more with precision, slice up stir fry vegetables, speed and ease.
The nakiri, japanese for “vegetable knife, ” is a must-have kitchen blade; chefs around the world consistently choose this superior, extremely useful knife for fruit and vegetable preparation. Like all shun cutlery, the nakiri is made from high-performance steel that holds a razor-sharp, 16-degree double-bevel edge; striking Heritage finish gives blades in the Kanso line a rustic appeal.
With its straight edge, cutting, nakiri swiftly slices through vegetables with precise push cuts; blunt end provides safety while dicing, mincing, slicing, blade and spine, chopping, and more.
7. Shun #ad
Shun Premier 5 1/2'' Nakiri Knife #adShun #ad
- Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips.
Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Premier 5. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun.
8. Shun #ad
Shun Premier 4" Paring Knife w/Tsuchime Damascus Steel Blade #adShun #ad
- Vg-10 super steel used for extreme durability and edge retention. Walnut pakkaWood handle rests comfortably in the hand. Fully forged, Double-Beveled Blade. Stainless steel bolsters and end-caps. Hand-hammered finish blades.
9. Shun #ad
Handcrafted in Japan, 6 inch, Shun Premier Chef Knife, Nimble and Lightweight, VG-MAX Steel #adShun #ad
- Beautifully crafted, contoured, walnut-colored PakkaWood handle rests easily in the hand. The hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting, preventing food build up. Make prep work fun again with shun cutlery - an ordinary task can now be enjoyable again; Shun’s knives are hand-crafted, hand-sharpened and backed by a a strong Japanese heritage.
From slicing, chopping and making rocking cuts through herbs, this knife will transform time in the kitchen with its quick, dicing, agile performance and high degree of control.
Premier’s most nimble chef’s knife; perfect for the cooks who enjoy the lightweight nimbleness of a shorter blade while still effectively performing all tasks expected from a chef’s knife.
Excellent, wedding, date night, restaurant, birthday party, top of the line chef’s knife for any cooking occasion: brunch, Thanksgiving, christmas, house party, family dinner, supper club and more.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Premier 5.5-inch Santoku; Top Performance in Smaller Kitchen Knife; Proprietary Steel, High-Performance Blade; Hammered Tsuchime Blade Finish; Walnut PakkaWood Handle; Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Made with meticulous precision, each Premier knife requires at least 100 steps to complete; design is reminiscent of ancient Japanese hand-forged knives with striking, hammered blade finish.
A go-to kitchen knife in the beautiful shun premier series; smaller and lighter than Shun’s 7-inch Santoku, the 5. 5-inch knife fits readily and comfortably in hand, perfect for medium-sized kitchen tasks.
Hand-sharpened, lighter, durability and corrosion resistance for a sharper, double-bevel blade; proprietary VG-MAX “super steel” provides strength, 16-degree, harder blade.
Beautiful walnut pakkawood handle contoured to fit comfortably in right or left hand; withstands constant use; embossed endcap and brass ring add balance and beauty to this functional work of art. Extremely fine, mincing, whether cutting, razor-sharp Shun edge performs, slicing, chopping, flawlessly in home or professional kitchens, dicing, cubing or trimming.