As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Queen Anne's Lace Seeds Daucus carota Packet of 30 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 30+ queen anne's lace seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
2. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Daucus Carota-Wild Carrot,Bird's Nest,Bishop's Lace,Queen Anne's Lace 500 Seeds Apiaceae Flowering Seeds Edible Ornamental Herb Easy Grow #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- To provide a continual display, sow seed each year. The leaves and seeds are also edible. Edible. Like the cultivated carrot, the carota root is edible while young, but it quickly becomes too woody to consume.
The flowers are sometimes battered and fried. Hardiness zone. 3-9. Note. Skin contact with the foliage of Daucus carota, especially wet foliage, can cause skin irritation in some people.
When to plant. Seed is best sown in autumn. Or grow in pots of well-drained compost for planting out the following spring. Grow. Sow seed thinly in shallow rows where plants are to flower and cover the seed lightly with soil.
3. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 100 European Wild Carrot Daucus Carota Queen Anne's Lace Seeds for Planting | Non-GMO Heirloom Flower Seed & Attract Pollinators & Great Gardening Gifts #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Daucus carota is a bienNIAL growing to 1. 2 m 4ft by 03 m 1ft in. Usda hardiness zone. Feature. Great gardening gifts. Daucus carota, bird's nest, european wild carrot, bishop's lace, and queen anne's lace, whose common names include wild carrot, can grow in 4-10 USDA.
It has nectar/pollen-rich flowers. Daucus carota is known for attracting bees, beneficial insects, birds, butterflies/moths and other pollinators.
The changes in plants are enough to surprise them, especially when beautiful flowers appear. Attract pollinators. Mature size. It makes excellent gifts for moms, dads, and other people. Queen anne's lace daucus carota is a sturdy, elegant, and low-maintenance annual plant that produces an abundance of delicate pure white flowers.
4. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Great for Flower Bouquets or Dried Flower Crafts, QAUZUY GARDEN 30 Queen Anne's Lace Daucus Carota European Wild Carrot Seeds | Non-GMO Heirloom Seed & Attract Pollinators #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Sow. Queen anne's lace daucus carota is a sturdy, elegant, and low-maintenance annual plant that produces an abundance of delicate pure white flowers and the flowers are popular choices for flower bouquets or dried flower crafts.
Feature. Daucus carota, whose common names include wild carrot, and queen anne's lace, European wild carrot, bishop's lace, bird's nest, can grow in 4-10 USDA. Plant seeds ¼ inch deep and 1 foot apart.
Attract pollinators. It has nectar/pollen-rich flowers. Daucus carota is known for attracting bees, beneficial insects, birds, butterflies/moths and other pollinators. When to plant. Later in the spring, thin carrot plants to 2-3 inches apart in rows 18-24 feet apart. Sow seeds indoors six to eight weeks before the last frost date in your region. Usda hardiness zone.
5. IB Prosperity #ad
Great Flavor, Open Pollinated, Uniformity Carrot, 700+ Seeds of Carrot Scarlet Nantes, Cool Season, Non-GMO Seeds, Texture, Daucus carota, Heirloom #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Make a mound of approximately eight inches; now sow the seed in quarter inch into the loose soil. Growing plant – this plant doesn't need special care, and with some specific directions, it is pretty essential to grow Seeds For Planting at home and even in large quantities.
Since carrot attracts some garden pests, so it's best to grow them in combination with onions or any aromatic herbs. Uniquely, carrot thrives in loose soil; hence, it's best to start working on the soil during the last leg of frost.
Non-gmo - ideally, the carrot seeds are Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds for your home gardens, yards, and farms.
Nutritious food – carrot is rich with many vital nutrients and vitamins such as Vitamin A, K1, Biotin, Beta Carotene, and B6. Ease of use – while you can grow them at home, and salads, in pots, stews, and in-home gardens, they became easy to get clean and fresh vegetables for cooking soups, at the ease of your homes. Ensure the soil doesn't get hard at all and keep it slightly moist.
6. Generic #ad
Daucus Carota Biennial Easy to Grow Low Maintenance Attracts Butterflies Beds Borders Outdoor 100Pcs Flower Seeds by YEGAOL Garden, Queen Anne's Lace Seeds Wild Carrot #adGeneric #ad
- Light & soil: this plant is adaptable to a variety of soil conditions and prefers sun to partial shade. Bloom period: you can find blooming queen Anne’s lace from spring to early fall.
It thrives in low humidity and moderate temperatures. Queen anne’s lace also prefers well-draining, neutral to alkaline soil. Two to five inches in diameter, each umbel contains up to 1000 flowers.
Tall: queen anne’s lace herb can reach heights of about 1 to 4 feet high. Tips: it doesn’t transplant well because of its long taproot, so direct seeding is the best way to propagate wild carrot. Usda zone: hardy in zones 3 to 9, queen anne’s lace is a tolerant, easy biennial to grow.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
7. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Paris Market Carrot Seeds For Planting Daucus carota Single Package of 800 Seeds Each Non-GMO Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- All carrot seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side.
Paris market carrots will be ready for harvesting in roughly 60 to 70 days from first sprouts. Carrots won't take up much room in the garden.
Quality paris market carrot seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Paris market is a 19th century, French heirloom that will produce 2 inch round roots. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each root / plant can be spaced about 3 inches apart from one another.